The Treehouse, Sitio De Amor Farm Resort Laguna
You can read about our whole visit to Sitio De Amor here. Pilipinas, you are a rare gem and I am quite blessed to be here. From the moment I laid eyes on The Treehouse I knew I wanted to take my family. We went earlier this month and it held true to my expectations. The boys were just as stoked as I was to be on this adventure. They even packed their own backpacks, so cute. The other two dudes in our family came down with something and had to stay home. All the more reason to come back again. The house is actually built around a tree with several levels. It is mostly open air with one closed off bedroom. Ample seating and lounge space can be found on all three levels. It is very much a tree house so you will see birds and ants. Despite that, it is still very clean and comfortable. A beautiful nook for breakfast. If it couldn't be perfect enough, a wrap staircase in the middle of the house. The top level is surrounded by benches and a large floor space that connects to the bedroom.The view from the second level balcony. It appears to be a panoramic shot but it is indeed not. My personal favorite detail was the peacock chair, or Mommy's Throne. The details were captivating and one of my favorite aspects of The Treehouse. Everywhere you looked there was a Balinese detail. Lola Mor had a friend who lived in Bali and was able to help get her all these pieces to Sitio De Amor.
Large tree limbs were exposed through the home and I could not get over it. I love being in nature and being able to sleep in this setting (but still be clean cool and comfortable) was brilliant. The view from the bedroom balcony overlooks a creek, a garden and a friendly carabao neighbor. Please notice the floors! Look at that beauty. The bathroom was another favorite aspect of The Treehouse. Design wise, everything was so well put together. The bathtub was huge! We didn't use it as we swam in the pool most of the time and I was too lazy to rinse it out and fill it back up again. *Sitio De Amor is very much a family run property and not you major chain hotel. They have soap available but beyond that bring your own toiletries. Towels are provided. They are so kind and gracious that if you forget something I am sure they would help you. A bridge connects you to the entrance of The Treehouse adding to the adventure and fun. Open spaces are located all around.
I give The Treehouse two thumbs up! It is a memory that will stay near and dear to us for a long time.
Things To Know:
- Please read about our whole visit to Sitio De Amor.
- Sitio de Amor Farm Resort KM 88.8 Maharlika Highway, Purok Paraiso, San Antonio I San Pablo City, Laguna
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Website: www.sitiodeamor.com Telephone: (632) 401-7344/(632) 552-7340 Cellphone: 0908-884-2730/ 0917-533-0209/ 0918-927-4346
- Sitio De Amor is located just 2.5 hours south of Manila and is very easy to get to.
- Take the South Superhighway all the way up to the second new Sto. Tomas exit. Pass 2 toll plazas. Turn right at Maharlika Hwy after to the Sto. Tomas exit, follow the SM, San Pablo signage. After SM, take the right side of the highway when it forks. Continue on this road for 7 kilometers. Watch for Laguna Plastic signage on your right. When you see this, your are about 400 meters from our private road to your left. The road is adjacent to Jardin de San Vicente. It will be another 600 meters to our gate.
- If you can, attempt to hit some of the places on the Viaje De Sol belt. You can read about our experiences for Lake Pandin, Cafe Lago, Bangkong Kahoy, Casa San Pablo and Ugu Bigyan.